It is interesting to consider what this much square footage would be valued at in New York compared to Idaho or Wyoming (if you could even find a place like this in Idaho or Wyoming). Leave a comment below: How much do you think this space is worth?
Where We Are
- What is an Appraiser Looking for in the Crawlspace?October 31, 2015 - 5:23 pm
- What is an Appraiser Looking for in the Attic?August 31, 2015 - 5:23 pm
- The “Serial” Podcast and Your AppraiserJanuary 23, 2015 - 7:40 pm
- Killing a Deal with a ‘Low’ AppraisalSeptember 25, 2014 - 1:50 pm
- Are Egress Windows Required in Basements for FHA AppraisalsJune 20, 2014 - 10:17 pm